Seeking a smile that shines as bright as you do? At Bellevue Dentistry, we have the services you need to get there!
With our options, you can brighten your smile, fix minor chips and cracks, or complete a total transformation – safely and easily, right in our office!
Cosmetic dentistry is a type of dental care that focuses on improving the appearance of your smile. This can involve procedures like teeth whitening, bonding, veneers, and more.
There are many reasons why you might want to consider cosmetic dentistry. Maybe you’re not happy with the color of your teeth, you have a chipped tooth that you want to fix, or maybe you just want to give your smile a new look. No matter what your reason, cosmetic dentistry can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. With today’s advances in dental technology, there are more options than ever before for improving your smile – and the best part is, these procedures can be done quickly and easily, with little to no discomfort.
If you’re considering cosmetic dentistry, the first step is to visit our Bellevue, WA office and determine the best cosmetic procedure for your needs. Working together with our team members, you can enjoy an incredible outcome through a brilliant service that truly suits your smile.
Professional teeth whitening is a type of bleaching procedure that is performed by a dental care professional in order to help patients achieve brighter, whiter teeth. This type of procedure uses stronger bleaching agents than what is available over the counter, and as such, can provide more dramatic results.
To learn more about our teeth whitening service, please navigate to the designated whitening service page! Contact our office if you have any questions or would like to schedule a cosmetic appointment.
Dental bonding is a process in which a tooth-colored resin material is applied to the surface of a tooth, sculpted into the desired shape, and then hardened using a special light. The bonding material can be used to improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, cracked, or discolored; it can also be used to close gaps between teeth and to make the smile look more symmetrical. Bonding is usually done in one quick office visit.
- The first step in dental bonding is to polish the surface of the tooth so that the bonding material will adhere well.
- The dentist will then apply a conditioning liquid to the tooth, which will help the bonding material to attach more securely.
- Once the conditioning liquid has been applied, the tooth-colored resin material is placed on the tooth and shaped into the desired form.
- A high-intensity light is used to harden the resin, and then the bonding material is trimmed and polished so that it looks natural.
Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth. They are used to improve the appearance of your smile by changing the shade, shape, or size of your teeth. Veneers can also be used to close gaps between teeth or to conceal areas of misalignment.
Our veneers are made from porcelain material, and they are designed to closely match the color of your natural teeth. The veneer shells are durable and stain-resistant – ensuring a bright, beautiful appearance for years to come.
If you are interested in learning more about dental veneers and how they can improve your smile, we invite you to contact our office today. Our team of experienced professionals will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
The Impact of Cosmetic Dentistry
One of the most rewarding things about offering cosmetic dental services is hearing from patients who have had their lives changed by the work we do. Whether it’s something as simple as whitening teeth or more involved like applying veneers, we love knowing that we’ve helped improve our patients’ self-confidence and overall quality of life. Here are just a few of the ways that cosmetic dentistry can change your life for the better:
- You’ll finally be able to smile with confidence. If you’re self-conscious about your teeth, it can be difficult to fully enjoy life. You may avoid social situations, limit your smiling, and generally try to keep your mouth hidden as much as possible. With cosmetic dental work, you can finally feel proud to show off your smile. Whether it’s getting your teeth professionally whitened or fixing a chipped tooth with veneers or bonding, you’ll be amazed at how much difference it can make in your life.
- You’ll feel better about yourself overall. When you don’t like your smile, it can affect your self-esteem negatively. Once you’ve had cosmetic dental work done, you’ll likely find that you have a better sense of self. If you share your smile with pride, you’ll be more likely to approach life with confidence.
- You’ll be more likely to take care of your teeth. If you’ve been neglecting your oral health because you’re unhappy with your teeth, cosmetic dental work can be a motivator to start taking better care of them. Once you’ve invested in making your smile look good, you’ll be more likely to brush and floss regularly and see the dentist for regular checkups. This can lead to improved oral health as a whole, which is good for your teeth, gums, and overall well being.