Mark DiRe, DDS
Dr. Mark DiRe has been a private practicing dentist in Bellevue, Washington for over 40 years. A graduate of the University of Washington School of Dentistry, he has been an innovator in the delivery of dental treatment. His interest in applying technology to improve the quality of the dental experience has been long-standing. He is the founder of Experience Dentistry, the secure, patient-facing web-based dental software for diagnosis and safe transfer of digital patient data online. He’s been recognized as the Seattle Met Top Dentist every year from 2009 to 2019.
Dr. DiRe also recognizes a crisis in adult dental care. Moderate income patients with extensive needs are either under-insured or uninsured. To make a difference, Dr. DiRe formed Trinity Dental Services, a tax-qualified nonprofit organization serving as the keystone to an alternative funding mechanism that will help meet these needs. He has been a teacher and lecturer on the benefits of CAD/CAM dentistry and CEREC technology for over 15 years.
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Seattle-King County Dental Association
- Pierre Fauchard Academy, Inducted Member
- International College of Dentists, Inducted Member
- Operation School Bell National Award for his contributions over the last decade to the Assistance League of the Eastside. He’s also received the
- Conrad Jacobsen Community Recognition Award from D.A.D.S
- Recognized as a CEREC technology lead for the Seattle King County Annual Health Clinic at Key Area.
Marcus Flynn, DDS
Dr. Marcus Flynn is a Washington native, born and raised in the Redmond/Woodinville area. He graduated from Redmond High School and later went on to receive his bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Washington.
Dr. Flynn then graduated from Creighton University School of Dentistry in Omaha, Nebraska. While at Creighton, he received the award for Outstanding Undergraduate Achievement in the Study of Prosthodontics along with earning his Practice Teaching Certificate in the Field of Periodontics.
Outside of practicing dentistry, Dr. Flynn loves all Seattle sports and takes advantage of Washington’s beautiful outdoors either on a lake or golf course. Dr. Flynn is excited to work alongside his parent’s neighbor, Dr. DiRe, who has been his dentist and family friend his entire life.